[KPSC ] Thulasi PSC Kerala- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the government body in Kerala state that caters to the selection of suitable candidates for Civil services jobs and other government in the state. KPSC has an online platform for a one-time registration of the KPSC aspirants. This online registration portal of KSPC is known as “KPSC Thulasi”. [KPSC] Thulasi PSC Kerala was introduced in January 2012 and since then it is mandatory for all the candidates to register on this portal if they are willing to apply of any KPSC job.
Update: KPSC is inviting new applicants for the 52 posts. The last date to apply is 20 January. You can apply at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/. Registration process provided below.
Along with online registration facility, KPSC Thulasi portal also provide registered candidates regular updates on upcoming and current job opportunities in the state. Through this portal, candidates can also check whether they are eligible for a particular job or not as they have to fill their details in the portal at the time of registration. They can also apply for jobs, download admit card and access other information about the recruitment.
Thulasi PSC Kerala Portal
If a candidate from Kerala state wishes to apply for any of the recruitment under KPSC, then it is compulsory for him/her to register on this portal. Without registration, no candidate will be allowed to apply for KPSC jobs.
Here in this article, we have provided all the necessary information about the KPSC Thualsi portal. Those who wish to register on this portal but do not have any idea how to register can continue reading this article till the end. If they wish they can also apply directly from the registration link shared below in this post.
[KPSC] Thulasi Portal- An Overview
|Name of the Portal||KPSC Thulasi Portal|
|Concerned Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Date of Introduction||January 2012|
|Purpose||One-time registration for KPSC jobs|
|KPSC official website||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
|KPSC Thulasi portal||thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in|
Requirements for KPSC Thulasi Registration
In order to register on KPSC Thulasi portal, users must all the required details and documents to be uploaded ready with them. Check the list of some of the requirements shared below for registration on KPSC Thulasi Portal-
- Personal Details of the user
- Address details
- Qualification details
- Valid mobile No. and Email Id
- Id Proof- Aadhaar/ Voter Id/ PAN card/ PEN card
- Scanned photograph image of the user with following specifications-
-Maximum Size- 30Kb
-Image Dimension- 150W X 200H pixel
-Image Format- JPG
-Name of the user and the date on which photograph taken should be encrypted in a white rectangular box under the photograph.
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature with following specifications-
-Signature should on white paper with blue or black ink
-Maximum Size- 30Kb
-Image Dimension- 150W X 100H pixel
-Image Type- JPG
[KPSC] Thulasi PSC Kerala: One Time Registration Process
Registration for applicants on KPSC Thulasi is always open. Interested applicants can registered themselves by filling all the required details. Applicants who wish to register on the portal can follow the guidelines listed below-
- Step 1: Start by opening the official portal of the Kerala Public Commission Service (KPSC). If candidates wish, they can directly visiting the Thulasi portal fore one time registration.
- Step 2: On the homepage of KPSC portal, click on “One Time Registration” Tab given on the right side.
- Step 3: Now user will be redirected to a new OTR Porta i.e. KPSC Thulasi portal. Those who will search Thulasi portal will directly land to this page. They can now follow the further instructions for registration.
- Step 4: On this portal, click on “New User Registration” link or “Sign Up” tab given below the Login field on the right side of the main page.
- Step 5: A Registration form for new applicants will open on the screen. In this form, fill the personal details which include Name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, address, gender, Id proof details, mobile number, caste, religion etc, User Id & Password and Declaration.
- Step 6: Enter the User ID and Password and user should remember this user Id and password for further logins. Mark the declaration and click on “Register” Tab to complete the registration process. Do not forget to verify the details filled before clicking the “Register” button.
- Step 7: On the completion of registration process, confirmation message will appear on the screen.
Save the user Id and Password for login and to complete the registration process.
Procedure to [KPSC] Thulasi PSC Kerala Profile
Once candidates have completed the initial registration process they can proceed to update the profile. Check what all steps are included in updating the user profile to complete the registration process shared as under-
- Step 1- Login using the user Id and password on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- This process of updating profile includes five steps. In the first step, candidates have to enter the personal details. After filling the details, click on “Save & Proceed”
- Step 4- Now, fill the communication details carefully in the provided space and click on “Proceed”
- Step 5- Now, upload the scanned photograph and preview the photograph before proceeding further.
- Step 6- Now, upload scanned image of the signature and proceed further.
- Step 7- Once signature is uploaded successfully, application preview will appear. Cross check the details and click on “Submit” button. Candidates can also take a printout of the application form by clicking the respective option.
Finally, candidate’s profile will be updated.
As, per the update in candidate’s qualification they can update the same in KPSC Thulasi portal.
Kerala PSC Online Application Process
Once candidate’s have registered successfully and updated their profile, they can apply for recruitment as per their eligibility and availability of the application. To apply for any recruitment in the portal, candidates can follow the given instructions-
After logging in to the portal, candidate will se a “Currently Active” Notification” on the homepage if there will be any new application available. If they wish to apply, they can directly click on the application link to apply. They can also search for the preferred post by entering the category code in the search box.
By clicking on notification tab, list of all the active job notifications will open on the screen. Candidates can also check their eligibility for the all the notifications. By clicking on “Apply No” button. After this, they can follow the instructions provided them to fill the application. Once the application will be submitted, they will receive an SMS from Kerala PSC about the confirmation of application for respective post.
All the further updates about the application can be collected from the portal.
How to Reset [KPSC ] Thulasi PSC Kerala User ID or Password?
Sometimes, it happen that applicant’s forgot their user Id or password and without valid details they cannot login to the portal. In this case password can be retrieved. Check what are the modes through which password can be reset-
- Applicants can reset the password by sending an SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- They can send this SMS only from their registered mobile number.
To know User ID–
To know the user id once have to types- KL<Space>USR and have to send it to the aforementioned numbers.
- To reset the Login Password–
To retrieve the password just Type-
KL<Space>USR<Space>RST<Space>USER ID<Space>DATE_OF_BIRTH and send it to the specified numbers.
For Example: User user id is Vikas00 and his date of birth is 10/2/1994 then the format of the text will be-
“KL USR RST Vikas00 1021994″
Once the password reset process will be over, the new password for candidate will be Vikas001021994. Candidate is required to change this password on first login after completing the reboot process.
|KPSC official website||Click Here|
|KPSC Thulasi Portal||Click Here|
|KPSC Thulasi New User Registration||Click Here|
|Instructions for One-Time Registration (Malyalam)||Click Here|
kerala psc thulasi FAQs
It was introduced in January 2012 by KPSC, Kerala.
The main purpose of KPS Thulasi is One-time-registration of all the KPSC aspirants of the state.
Yes, if you wish to apply for any kind of jobs under KPSC, you must be registered on this portal.
No, it is a one-time registration process. You have to register only one time and after that you just have to login with the user Id and password.
Yes, you can update your profile on time to time basis as per your qualification.
No, applicant must have passed the qualified exam at the time of application and should have relevant document.
Candidates can check the application status in his profile. Apart from this, they also receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number.
For any help related to KPSC portal applicants can contact at the Helpdesk. The contact Numbers can be checked below-
In case of any query regarding KPSC Thulasi PSC Kerala portal, readers can mention it in the comment section below.