J&K Domicile Certificate @ www.jk.gov.in| Domicile certificate are very important for the every individual as it is consider one of the most important documents for the aspirants looking who wants to apply for the state jobs. Candidate looking for the J&k domicile certificate registration can refer to the complete article where we have provided all the relevant information about the process to get the online domicile certificate in the territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
The applicants who have been in the territory of Jammu and Kashmir for a period of more than 15 years can apply for the domicile certificate online. The applicant has to visit the Jammu Kashmir e services e-services platform from where they will be getting the links to apply for the domicile certificate. The details of the official portal are provided below.
J&K Domicile Certificate Online @ jk.gov.in
The details of the domicile certificate can be easily extracted by visiting the official portal. Domicile certificate are the used as an proof of the person belonging to the place. In case of state jobs some seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to that territory, and the verification of the candidate is done through the domicile certificate. Also, for processing various other important documents i.e. Ration card, Gas connection etc. domicile is necessarily required.
Thus, the certificate has various uses and now the government has invited the applicants to apply for the domicile certificate. Applicants residing in the territory of Jammu Kashmir can refer to the complete eligibility details along with essential documents required to register for the J&K Domicile Certificate.
Online domicile certificate Jammu – Overview
To have an complete overview about the important contents of the online domicile certificate in the territory of Jammu & Kashmir are stated below.
|Authority||Jammu & Kashmir State Government|
|Official Portal||www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home.action & www.jk.gov.in/jammukashmir|
|Type of E-services||Online Domicile Certificate|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Beneficiaries||People of the territory of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Benefits of the Certificate||Individuals can buy land.|
Easy apply for various job opportunities in the state
Can avail various state schemes and subsidy
Registered individual of the UT
|Application Start date||Always Available|
|Last date to fill application form||No last date till now|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Essential points for J&K Domicile Certificate
- The certificate will be used for the various job notification in the territory. The certificate can be used anywhere in the territory.
- Applicants will have to wait for 15days after completing the registration for the J&K Domicile Certificate.
- The government ensure the delivery of the certificate will be done on time. If not then severe action will be taken against the issuing authority.
- With the help of domicile certificate the people of the territory will can avail subsidy and various schemes that are particularly release for the people of the territory.
Essential Eligibility Criteria
In order to get the J&K Domicile Certificate, applicants needs to ensure that they covers all the required eligibility for the possession of certificate. The complete list of eligibility is provided below.
- The applicant who have been in the UT of Jammu & Kashmir for 15 years or have studied in the region for 7 years or have completed their High school or Intermediate from the region.
- Migrants who have settled in the region since last 15 years.
- The children of the migrants who qualifies the above two clauses.
- The government employee who have served in the UT for about 10 years are eligible for the domicile certificate.
List of Documents required
The list of documents that are needed for filling the domicile certificate form are mentioned below. Applicant can show any one from the given list.
- Ration card,
- Immovable Property record,
- Education Certificate,
- Voter list,
- Electricity/Utility Bill,
- Labour Card,
- Employer Certificate,
- Permanent Resident certificate of Parents (Mandatory)
- Date of Birth certificate (Mandatory)
- Applicants needs to register in the portal so as to avail the benefits of the services portal. Candidates who have already registered need to enter their login credentials in order to access the customer dashboard.
- A clear background passport size photo of file size less than 50 kb is needed in order to complete the customer registration.
- Keep your login credentials save for future references.
- Read the application form twice before submitting.
- Applicant have to wait for 15 days after submitting the application form for the domicile certificate.
How to Apply For J&K Domicile Certificate Online 2022 ?
The applicants can now refer to the steps given below on which we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for the domicile certificate. Along with the steps to fill the registration form, direct links are also present at the end of the page.
Step 1:Visit the eservices official portal of Jammu Kashmir Government i.e. www.jk.gov.in.
Step 2: After the homepage appears on the screen, tap on the citizen registration under Register tab if you are a new user otherwise enter your login details on the login section as shown below.
Step 3: Now, fill the details asked in the citizen registration form.
Step 4: After filling the application form click on the eservices under the General administration section.
Step 5: Now tap on the domicile certificate application from the drop down that appears on the screen.
Step 6: Enter your details in the domicile certificate form and upload relevant documents.
Step 7: Validate your details and Tap on submit button.
Download the J&K domicile certificate format Form A – Click Here
Citizen Registration – Click Here
Yes, applicant must have a resident certificate then only they can apply for the domicile certificate in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
No, the certificate is not valid for life time. Applicants has to renew it after every 5 years.
A minimum of 15 days will be required by the authority to verify the details and after the verification applicants can get their domicile certificate.
No, it is free of cost. Applicants have to fill the details and submit it online.